Terms & Conditions
This years event will be held online. We will use a well-known hosting platform for the event. Details will follow with the joining instructions.
- For all other correspondence including all enquiries please emails us: email@example.com
- Joining instructions will be issued by email shortly before conference
- Please contact us be email if you have not recieved either confirmation of your booking within 3 weeks of applying or joining instructions a few days before the event
- If you would like to sponsor the conference please email us
- The event is not accredited for CPD purposes with any provide
Terms and Conditions
- Fees must be paid in advance. Payments must be received within 14 days of receipt of an invoice or, if sooner, the day prior to the event. Joining instructions will not be issued until payment is received.
- Payments received after the day of the event will incur an additional administration fee of £100 plus VAT, rising to £200 plus VAT after a further 30 days and by a further £100 for each additional calendar month, to a maximum £600 plus VAT. If the full amount due remains unpaid 5 months after the date of the event then in addition to the attendance and administration fees you are liable for the costs of recovery and enforcement of the outstanding amounts on an indemnity basis.
- When a valid booking has been made we will issue a VAT invoice. This will be sent by email. Joining instructions will then be sent shortly before the conference.
- Only the named delegates are permitted to view the event. If a named delegate is unable to attend then a substitute from the same organisation may attend in his or her place at no extra cost.
- Delegates must not record the event. PRT Conferences may record the event and sell or distribute the recording for commercial purposes. Any delegate who asks a question or contributes to the discussion gives their consent to participating in the recording.
- Delegates must not forward or otherwise disseminate any slides or other conference materials.
- If you wish to cancel attendance entirely then you must inform us at least 8 days before the event. Refunds and credits are entirely at the organisers discretion. However we would normally expect to make a refund of the fee paid or rebate of the fee due less a £120 administration fee plus VAT together with a deduction in respect of the amounts which will remain payable to our suppliers.
- PRT Conferences does not agree to go through any procurement process or equivalent for any customer.
- PRT Conferences cannot accept any responsibility for any kind of IT failure including by the provider of the platform or the internet or hardware of any delegate or presenter.
- PRT conferences reserves the right to change the program, speakers, content, timetable or venue for any reason.
- PRT conferences reserves the right to cancel the event at its sole discretion. Should this occur then all fees will be repaid in full.
- The organiser PRT Conferences will in no circumstances be liable for any amount or loss incurred for any reason which is in excess of the fee paid.
- Neither the organiser PRT Conferences nor the speakers are responsible for any views expressed during or as part of the event. The event is for academic and entertainment purposes only. Independent tax and legal advice must be taken before taking or refraining from any steps discussed by a speaker and no reliance whatsoever may be placed upon anything which is said.